|Tank Weighing Systems|
|Ultinno Designoffers simple, rugged, accurate and reliable hoppers, tank and silo weighing systems. These are available from 10 Kg to 300 tons capacity range depending upon singles load cell arrangement or multiple load cells. For simple and economical applications systems can be designed on single load cells. This type of applications are more suitable for liquid weighing or in case where only level indication is required. The digital weight indicator can be calibrated in terms of level measurement.
Generally three load cell mounting arrangement systems are suitable for hopper & silo weighing systems. For horizontal tank four load cell systems are quite suitable. For out door applications hermetically sealed load cells are preferred.
The tank should be provided with flexible connections for inlet and outlet piping in order to avoid direct weight transfer on tank. The indicators available are either wall mounting type or panel mounting type.
|PLC Based System|
|By definition Automatic Batching System provides pre-programmed feeding, weighing & discharging of 2 or more materials in sequence, for formulation of product. Before this, automation industries used to weigh manually on weighing scales and dumped material into the mixer. This method used to take more time, was less accurate, required more man power, gave inconsistent quality, no management information was available & increased the batching time which resulted in poor production. To avoid this most of the industries are modernizing their plants for better productivity.|
PLC based batching & weighing system is highly advanced as compared to MBC V. The batching operation is similar but does not have limited interlocks. The PLC based batching & weighing system can also include many feedbacks & interlocks to make the entire process fully automized. The process can be modified on site depending on user requirements. The plc based system provides high degree of flexibility because the program and hence the plant functions can be easily changed.
|Salient Features :|
• Incorporating a PLC will make the system highly flexible, robust, easily expandable with very low chances of failure.
• Auto taring after every batch.
• Auto/ Manual operating facility.
• Bypass facility to bypass any ingredients.
• With smart software the system or process is guarded from mechanical, electrical & material handling problems.
• With HMI interface the system provides 4 different programmable recipes & shift & day reports.
• With SCADA interface the system provides
• 999 Programmable recipes.
• Database of all consumption records
• Shift Report
• Day Report
• Month Report
• Plant animated mimic on PC to give a replica of the batching section.
• Easy control of the system from SCADA.
• Alarm history for monitoring all historical faults.
• Programmable material names for easy operation.